List of EU programs active on the territory of the Republic of Serbia, and available for civil society organizations
Period: 2014-2020; Budget: 14.7 billion Euros
EU program for education, training, youth and sport. The program aims to create links between formal, non-formal and informal education, in order to promote youth employment and to create a link between the education system and labor market.
The general objectives of the program are:
- Contribution to the achievement of the objectives of the Europe 2020 strategy, as well as the strategies that the European Union has adopted to further develop the field of education, youth and training;
- Contribution to the sustainable development of higher education systems in partner countries;
- Development of the European dimension in sport, in accordance with the work plan of the EU for sport;
- Promotion of European values.
Foundation Tempus (Erasmus +), Serbian Office
Tel: 011/3342 430, 3342 432
Letћс...(Youth in Action)
Tel: +381 11 3240 425
Period: 2014-2020; Budget: 1.46 billion Euros
Creative Europe consists of two sub-programs, one devoted to the cultural and the other to the media issues. The Republic of Serbia is eligible to participate in the sub-program for culture which includes four of the competition: European cooperation projects, the platform of the European network projects and literary translation.
The Ministry of Culture and Information Desk for Creative Europe
Contact person: Dimitrije Tadić
Tel: +381 11 3398 026
Period: 2014-2020; Budget: 80 billion Euros
Through supporting the best ideas, development and support of the talent across Europe, by providing access to modern infrastructure for significant research, Horizon contributes to Europe is an attractive location for the world's best researchers.
Horizon 2020 focused on the implementation of the five objectives of the European Union to be achieved by the end of 2020: employment, innovation, education, social inclusion and climate.
Some of the areas of operation and improvement are medicine and genetics, industry and technology, climate change, energy, biotechnology, innovation in the partnership between European institutions, national and regional authorities and businesses.
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development
Tel: +381 11 361 6529
Period: 2014-2020; Budget: 2.3 million Euros
The general objectives of the program:
- Strengthening the competitiveness and sustainability of enterprises, especially small and medium-sized enterprises (SME);
- Encouraging the culture of entrepreneurship;
- Promotion of the establishment and development of small and medium-sized enterprises;
- Improvement of the access to financial resources in t form of debt instruments and venture capital;
- Improvement of the access to markets, both within the EU and globally;
- Improvement of the framework conditions for the competitiveness and sustainability of enterprises, especially for small and medium-sized enterprises, including those operating in the tourism sector;
- Promotion of the entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial culture.
Ministry of Economy, Knеzа Мilоšа 20, 11000 Bеоgrаd, Srbiја
Tel: +381 11 3642 790
EU Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI)
Period: 2014-2020; Budget: 920 million Euros
The main objectives are:
- Promotion of quality and sustainable employment;
- Fight against all forms of social exclusion;
- Guaranteeing dignified social protection;
- Improvement of working conditions;
- Fight against poverty.
The Ministry of Labor, Employment, Veteran and Social Issues, Nemanjina 22-26, 11000 Belgrade
Tel: +381 11 3616 261
The Customs 2020 Programme
Period: 2014-2020; Budget: 547.3 million euros
The program is aimed for Member States of the Union but is available to candidate countries and potential candidates for EU membership under certain conditions.
The overall objective of the Program is the support the development of the capacity to perform customs operations in the period before and after accession.
Specific objectives are:
Support better understanding of customs rules and procedures of the EU,
Promotion of the exchange of experiences and regional cooperation between the customs administration,
Modernization of customs procedures and improving information systems in the field of exchange of information and the fight against fraud.
Ministry of Finance, Customs Administration, Bulevar dr Zorana Đinđića 155a
tel: 011 2015 945
Period: 2014-2020; Budget: 234.3 million Euros
The overall objective of the program is the improvement of the operation of the tax system in the internal market by strengthening cooperation between participating countries, their tax authorities and officials, as well as active involvement in the process of combating tax fraud.
The specific objectives of the program are following:
- Support to the fight against tax evasion;
- Tax evasion;
- Tax planning and implementation of EU law in the area of taxation through the exchange of information;
- Support of the administrative cooperation and increasing the administrative capacity of the participating countries, in order to reduce the administrative burden of the tax authorities and compliance costs for tax payers
Ministry of Finance, Tax Administration, Sаvе Маškоvićа, 3-5, 11000 Belgrade
Tel: +381 11 359 0542